Bed/Bath: 3bd / 1 Split ba
Type: Upper Flat-Unfurnished
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Russian Hill Recently Remodeled Top Floor Flat in Quiet 2-Unit Building
- Top floor flat in quiet well-kept 2 Unit building in Russian Hill
- Great new kitchen with new stainless-steel 5-burner gas stove, SS full-sized refrigerator, disposal, SS dishwasher, granite counters
- Soft wood and hardwood flooring, newly refinished
- Carpet on stairs and hallway runner
- Recently remodeled with fresh paint, refinished floors
- Coved, high ceilings
- Decorative fireplace
- Central Heat
- Shared patio in the rear
- Laundry, coin-op across the street – (No laundry on-site)
- Bike storage available
- Parking available for fee
- Sorry, no pets (This is a no pets building)
Earning its name from the Cyrillic-inscribed gravestones discovered at its peak by California gold rushers (Cyrillic script is a writing system employed across Eastern Europe), Russian Hill has long been prized for its history, elegance, and stunning views.
But when it comes to the style of homes that hug the area’s steep slopes and surround its tiny parks and manicured gardens, you’ll have to look beyond Eastern Europe for influences. Here, cottages and mansions alike take their design from Spanish Colonial, Italianate, Neo-Georgian, Mission Revival and Arts and Craft architectural styles.
It’s been well over a century since the last Russian crew members found their final resting ...
More About Russian Hill